200 Hour Kundalini & Hatha Yoga Training
Powerful awareness experience of Kundalini balanced with the expansive alignment knowledge of Hatha.
Haida Gwaii ~ February and April
2018 Program is now Full
(2019 dates will be posted soon)
Join us in the sacred space of Haida Gwaii. The 2018 Training occurs in two 10 Day Yoga Immersions, and eight weeks of home study. The comprehensive 210-hour program provides in-depth knowledge of yoga philosophy, asana, kriya yoga, anatomy, pranayama, and meditation.
The Manipura Yoga School Teacher Training program offers a unique blend of Hatha and Kundalini yoga. Find balance, awareness, and life-enhancing empowerment.
QUALITY: Registered Yoga Alliance School, 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher Training
UNIQUE: The only certified combined Kundalini & Hatha Yoga Training Program. Uniting these practices under a single training experience, the powerful awareness practices of Kundalini Yoga is balanced with expansive alignment and postural knowledge of Hatha Yoga.
PART-TIME: Two 10 Day Immersions with 8 Weeks of Home Study & Practice.
ACCESSIBLE: This training is for all persons, body types, ages..... this is real yoga for real people.
- February 2018:
- Friday February 2 (5pm start) - Sunday 11, 2018 (4:30pm end)
- April 2018
- Friday April 6 (5pm start)- Sunday April 15, 2018 (4:30pm end)
Most days 8:30am - 4:30pm; some later evenings and two 6am starts TBA.
*Students will be required to complete 8 weeks of home-study between the immersions.
Full Tuition Investment : $3375
EARLY BIRD RATE OF $2775 before November 1, 2017
- Over 200 Hours of Yoga Training
- Registration fees
- All Instruction, workshops and seminars
- Course Manuals & Handouts
- Certificates and Yoga Alliance verification
- Profound Personal Development
- Comprehensive Skills and Knowledge; and the Confidence to Share a Yoga practice with Others
- Increased Joy, Empowerment, Inner-Clarity & Wisdom, and Wellness, sprinkled with a healthy sense of Humour
*If you are a resident of Haida Gwaii you can contact us regarding resident grants.