200 Hour Kundalini & Hatha Yoga Training
Experience the powerful awareness technology of Kundalini Yoga balanced with the expansive alignment knowledge of Hatha.
2018 Program is Full
See Below for 2019 Dates
The Manipura Yoga School Teacher Training program offers a unique blend of Hatha and Kundalini yoga. This is the place for transformative, enriched Teacher Training.
QUALITY: Registered Yoga Alliance School, 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher Training developed and taught by RYT-500 Senior Teacher.
UNIQUE: The only certified combined Kundalini & Hatha Yoga Training Program. Uniting these practices under a single training experience, the powerful awareness practices of Kundalini Yoga is balanced with expansive alignment and postural knowledge of Hatha Yoga.
PART-TIME: Weekends and 3 Wednesday evenings
ACCESSIBLE: This training is for all persons, body types, ages..... this is real yoga for real people.
Two Weekends and One Wednesday evening per month
January 11-13 & January 18-20
- February 1-3 & February 15-17
- March 1-3 & March 8-10
- Fridays 6-10pm
- Saturdays 12-8
- Sundays 11am-7pm
- January 16th, February 13th & March 6th
Plus Assignments, Observations, Practicums and Assessments as assigned by the program.
Full Tuition Investment : $3375
EARLY BIRD RATE OF $2775 before November 1, 2018
- Over 200 Hours of Yoga Training
- Registration fees
- All Instruction, workshops and seminars
- Course Manuals & Handouts
- Certificates and Yoga Alliance verification
- Profound Personal Development
- Comprehensive Skills and Knowledge; and the Confidence to Share a Yoga practice with Others
- Increased Joy, Empowerment, Inner-Clarity & Wisdom, and Wellness, sprinkled with a healthy sense of Humour